"Here at Indreni, we want to provide our children with the chance to be the best person they can be. It is our mission to help them make their dreams come true..."
The Raelert Brothers and Help-for-Hope have entered a multi - year partnership. Ironman distance world record holders Andreas and Michael will be racing with Help-for-Hope's colors, and so raise awareness and funds for children in need. The Raelert-Brothers and Help-for-Hope support the project "Mike Möwenherz", which promotes specialized medical care for children with life-shortening diseases in Andreas and Michael's home region around Rostock. Whenever Andreas and Michael race, children in need will be winners.
The first camp for overweight teenagers was held at La Fouly during the last weekend of September 2012 with 25 teenagers. Here is the program...
CFI's vision is that all children fulfill their human potential. CFI serves marginalized and vulnerable children through access to quality education and well-being programs.
Their mission is to help break the cycle of poverty by developing educated, self-reliant and compassionate individuals who become positive role models and have the potential to grow into future community leaders.
(top picture Andrew and Jenny -the founders- with children of CFI center)
In 2011, they performed 96 plays over western Switzerland and neighboring France.
For 2012, 160 theatrical animations have already taken place or are planned !!!
There is a real need for prevention in this field, Action Innocence is doing a fantastic job and Help-for-Hope is delighted to be associated to this project.
CBM offers its help to children and families, closely cooperating with institutions, local socio-medical services and Law Courts. The CBM staff include social workers, educators, child neuropsychiatrists, pediatricians, family psychotherapists.
2009 - Autism is a disorder that is usually first diagnosed in early childhood. The main signs and symptoms of autism involve communication, social interactions and repetitive behaviors. Experts estimate that three to six children out of every 1,000 will have autism.
- 18/05 H4H wins Grand Prix of Bern!
- 26/04 Valentine runs for H4H in Lausanne!
- 07/04 Andreas won IM 70.3 New Orleans !
- 07/04 Géraldine flies over Paris Marathon !
- 14/04 Relay Race Bulle, H4H's podium!
- 27/03 The RB's start into the new season !
- 14/03 Andy Athlete of the year 2012 !
- 17/02 First National Medal for Pierre
- 11/01 H4H Fun Team's Fondue event
- 06/01 H4H at Nice Prom'Classic !
- 01/01 World Class Ambassadors for H4H !
- 16/12 4 H4H Relay Teams at Silvesterlauf !
- 30/11 The Very's Bikers at l'Escalade !
- 06/12 Andi Birnbacher supports H4H on FB!
- 25/11 Advent Race, podiums for H4H!
- 24/11 Camilla & Caroline at Triathlon Party!
- 04/10 Team H4H on Noviodurun's podium!
- 28/10 Team H4H fantastic in Lausanne!
- 13/10 The Raelert Brothers in Hawaii!
- 07/10 Pierre in Morat-Fribourg!
- 02/10 Frank's & Eugénie's Rally in Corsica!
- 23/09 Sybille qualifies for Las Vegas!
- 10/09 Micha at 70.3 World Championships!
- 02/09 Andy wins Challenge Walchsee!
For previous races, please check under Events